RecruitmentForce Ltd (HRS) are excited to announce that the feature set of Version 1.4 has been set and will include some great new features and tools for the everyday recruiter. A lot of our customers Feature Requests have been added to this release.
See this link for the Feature Requests area: HRS Connect Feature Requests
Below is an overview of what is in the next release:
- Options for Full, Basic and iFrame integrations of the faster Tiro application page.
- Multiple CV send workflow.
- Background email sync and improved sending and receiving emails.
- Text formatting on the PDF formatted CV.
- Duplicate jobs with options for child records duplication.
- Communication categorization and reporting.
- Send To Do entries to your default task management application on your computer.
- Improved support tools and training resources.
- Spec CV send dashboard stats and reporting.
- Improved candidate and job matching feature, to ensure more accurate and clear matched results.
- Easier addition of multiple values for candidate employment market and position sought.
- Ability to constrain a previous found set when running postcode radius searches.
- Option to link historic emails to contact/candidate when created from inbound email.
- Sub-typing of documents against companies, candidates, and jobs.
- The addition of a salary high field on the jobs details.
- Improved calendar integration on PC and when sending invitations.
It is expected that the next release will be at the end of August, watch this space for a release update and then get the upgrade booked in with our support team.