We are excited to announce the next release of HRS Connect, this is expected to be released mid February.
- Customisable Import Module
- Postcode Radius Search
- Action Lists and Scheduling
- Dynamic Reports, Allowing Users to Build Any Number of Reports with Numerous Options
- Web Access for Clients to Log into HRS Connect and Review Open Jobs
- Formatted CV Creation in Microsoft Word
- Addition of Multiple New Records to Existing Lists
- Added Workflow Statuses
- Shortlist and Longlist Notes and Progress
- Bulk SMS and Updated SMS Sending with IceTrak
- Dashboard Popovers to Show Records that Support the Values
- Auto Skill (Tagging) Update
- Updated Distance Calculations and Mapping Options
- Updates to Support Running in 64bit
- Updated Email Synchronisation
- New Candidate Field
- Popovers to Review Certain Fields in a Bigger Area
- Improved searching in Candidates Area
- Additional Tags for Email Templates
- Search on Created and Modified Data
When released the full list of features will be presented with additional explanations of the points.
* Please note this is the expected feature and improvement list, final release may vary slightly.