Ensure you are on the candidate's record and on the Job Activity tab
- Click the green plus (+) on the right of the screen
- Select the desired job from the Jobs List.
Use the filter box at the top to find a job quickly by entering the job title or company name
You are then taken to the Job Activity window...
- Check the body of the letter/email and make any amendments as necessary
- Go to the Linked Contacts and Attachments tab and check that the formatted CV is going to be sent by ensuring there is a tick next to the attached CV
NOTE: If there is a crossed through red circle it is indicating there is no formatted CV stored against the candidate's record
- Click the Send Immediately button at the top of the screen to send the email
You will then see a dialogue box asking if you wish to create a follow up To Do
- Change the Due Date field to the date required
- Click the Send to Calendar checkbox for the To Do to appear in your Outlook Calendar as well
- Click the Create Reminder checkbox to set up a reminder with a date and time
- Click the Send to Calendar button
You can then close the window